14 of April 2009[Tuesday]
I woke up late 5 minutes and nearly cause me late to do my all mything
I was toooooo tired!!!!!
Well can't upload some photos although I want to! but I can't!
Let's continue with my gazebo project!
Today, not that tiring but my palm hand turned into a old woman hand!
This is because of the cement!!!!!
Applying cement on the brick and mixing cement is totally hard!
last time I saw people applying cement their work looked easy!
but when I do, gosh is totally hard!!!!
need to balance the brick la,balance the cement la, balance a lot more more more!!!!
When applying the cement on the brick it seriously looked like spreading jam on the bread!
hahahaha but the colour and the taste is different!
Tomorrow! lontar peluru!
I wish I could get at least third place. I hope I can do it!!!!!
I'm so so so tired!! I want to ![]()
Sore throat! I hate sore throat!!!!!
To SMKKK basketball player gambateh again!
Must get first place a!!!!!
27 of April is my turn to play MSSD basketball!!!!
This year, will play at outdoor court!
Gosh sunburn will coming to happen on me!!!!!
Labels: Tiring day
