分身成功

26 of April 2009[Sunday]
Today was a unusual Sunday
because I don't have to go to badminton and wushu
Morning went to MPSJ to pass the dao to Wei Hao
Then rush back to house and get ready for my wushu exam
I was pretty nervous and scare
Before my turn, in my mind was BLANK
Oh gosh..whatever....
Exam finished at 11.00++pm

Well, well ,well
I PASSED my wushu exam
I pass my level 4
I going to take my next level 5 exam maybe around October

佳 贤 分身成功
我很高兴
因为我可以 去武术考试和运动 会
I did all the Chinese word by myself ok!!!!!

Went back to MPSJ after that
All the way from Shah Alam to MPSJ
I reached around 12.00pm
and I get the chance to enjoy my sport day
I'm so semangat sport day
Mum, sis and bro joined me
hehehehehe
This will be my last sport day
I not sure my Green house get which place

I tercut my finger when I was helping my mum to cut pumpkin
I love pumpkin
and because of that my middle finger got a scar
Gosh whatever....

I miss my photos
will upload soon

Tomorrow MSSD basketball
match on morning
so I think I won't be so tan*touch wood*
but Tuesday ,Wednesday and Thursday I don't know
Wish me all the best and good luck
I will try my best to give support to my teammates!

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home