1 of April 2009[Wednesday]
Well, as everyone know today is April Fool
This year April Fool seem like very quiet and weird
Weird? because of my mood not that good
Quiet? because less fool in class or school

I'm disappointed on my English paper
Oh my gosh
although I haven get the total mark
but I think I already know my result
Haiz!!!!!!

Well, this term exam
I have no fail
Therefore,I promise myself I won't fail anymore
and I will try my best to get my A in my subject
except for Chinese paper
Chinese paper I only hope I will get B
hehehehehe people asked me why don't want to get A
because I know I can't do super well in Chinese
Thus,B in good enough for me
I'm not the smart one, I'm not the clever one
but sometimes or most of the time, I'm hardworking!!!!!

Got to go
do homework and more more more

Never Give Up
Jiayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home