22 of March [Sunday]
last day of holiday
got to start study and get ready to get mybad result!
Today....

Went to have hair cut!
OMG my hair is so short and thin now!
but never mind hair will grow..
Mum bought durian!D24
I miss and love durian
LOVE
I like to eat durian with rice
Yummy food...

Tomorrow is my mum birthday
Happy birthday mum
Sorry and please forgive me
Went to dinner
and ordered FOOD.
Spaghetti ice-cream
yummy yummy
Today weather is so so so so HOT!
Good night!
last day of holiday
got to start study and get ready to get my
Today....

Went to have hair cut!OMG my hair is so short and thin now!
but never mind hair will grow..
Mum bought durian!D24
I miss and love durian
LOVE
I like to eat durian with rice
Yummy food...
Tomorrow is my mum birthday
Happy birthday mum
Sorry and please forgive me
Went to dinner
and ordered FOOD.
Spaghetti ice-creamyummy yummy
Today weather is so so so so HOT!

Good night!
Happy schooling ,friends
Labels: happy day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
