14 of January 2009[Wednesday]
Today is Feon and Chia Sing birthday
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Feon and Chia Sing,
Happy birthday to you.
Wish all your dreams comes true
All the best and good luck in your SPM 2009.
Today, I brought the big present to school for Feon....
Seriously, she like it....
hehe
Actually the present is from me, Huey Yi, Jason Low, Shaun Lee , Jia Ming and Sonya

The big present
Today is Feon and Chia Sing birthday
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Feon and Chia Sing,
Happy birthday to you.
Wish all your dreams comes true
All the best and good luck in your SPM 2009.
Today, I brought the big present to school for Feon....
Seriously, she like it....
hehe
Actually the present is from me, Huey Yi, Jason Low, Shaun Lee , Jia Ming and Sonya

*******
Today was my most tiring day after the school reopen
why?
Didn't sleep well yesterday night...
Woke up around 5.40am...and I was late
Reached school and met Jason and Shaun to hide the present at classroom
Have Co-curriculum Registration....Joined my favorite badminton club and Scout
Wanted so much to join Photography Club but is too full
at the end, joined 'Kelab Kewangan'
Around 1.10pm, went to see Pn Rubiah, my headmistress
Around 1.25++pm took photo with Pn Rubiah with classmates and class teacher
1.35++pm went to Chinese class until 3.00++pm
I'm so so so so so tired.....
Reached KK and went to stationary shop
3.40++pm reached house and quickly ran up and take my tuition book
My first time wearing school uniform to tuition...Tuition start at 4.00pm until 6.00pm
6.15pm till 6.50pm prepare myself to go to another tuition
7.00om to 8.30pm..tuition
and I'm so so so so so so damn Tired....
but I won't give up
I didn't carry any heavy things today, didn't play any sport today
and just wondering why my chest will pain the whole day?????
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Today was my most tiring day after the school reopen
why?
Didn't sleep well yesterday night...
Woke up around 5.40am...and I was late
Reached school and met Jason and Shaun to hide the present at classroom
Have Co-curriculum Registration....Joined my favorite badminton club and Scout
Wanted so much to join Photography Club but is too full
at the end, joined 'Kelab Kewangan'
Around 1.10pm, went to see Pn Rubiah, my headmistress
Around 1.25++pm took photo with Pn Rubiah with classmates and class teacher
1.35++pm went to Chinese class until 3.00++pm
I'm so so so so so tired.....
Reached KK and went to stationary shop
3.40++pm reached house and quickly ran up and take my tuition book
My first time wearing school uniform to tuition...Tuition start at 4.00pm until 6.00pm
6.15pm till 6.50pm prepare myself to go to another tuition
7.00om to 8.30pm..tuition
and I'm so so so so so so damn Tired....
but I won't give up
I didn't carry any heavy things today, didn't play any sport today
and just wondering why my chest will pain the whole day?????
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: another tiring day, happy
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
