21 of January 2009[Wednesday]
My room is so so so so damn cool 
even I cover myself till head, I also can fell the cool
Wth
Transporter was a bit late today
Wore scout uniform to school So syok...
In school....
nothing much happen just random and just need to follow up some class trip things.....
Have lunch with Shaun and Jia Ming because have Chinese class
Wore scout uniform to tuition----my first time wearing such uniform to tuition
Starting to feel
because badminton and exam coming very soon
My life is just like a kite which hanging up on the lamp post
Waiting people to help up which is so impossible
Lalalalala
During English tuition
teacher shows us some things
I forgot the name ready
If I not mistaken
this is dream catcher
hope have one too
haha

Wei Le and Xin Hui went out from the class
suddenly light off
and we all start to sing Birthday song to teacher



The cake
The carrot here is so cute

Mr Carrot with the cake
hehe
Mr Carrot
Stay healthy always and happy always
Headed to sejarah tuition
I'm so so so so tired
keep
in tuition class
and now, I'm so energetic
going to start my Est report around 10.00pm
haha
Have a happy news from Pong today
which is can play badminton tomorrow with friends
Yesh...

even I cover myself till head, I also can fell the cool
Wth
Transporter was a bit late today
Wore scout uniform to school So syok...

In school....
nothing much happen just random and just need to follow up some class trip things.....
Have lunch with Shaun and Jia Ming because have Chinese class
Wore scout uniform to tuition----my first time wearing such uniform to tuition
Starting to feel
because badminton and exam coming very soon
My life is just like a kite which hanging up on the lamp postWaiting people to help up which is so impossible
Lalalalala
During English tuition
teacher shows us some things
I forgot the name ready
If I not mistakenthis is dream catcher
hope have one too
haha

Wei Le and Xin Hui went out from the class
suddenly light off
and we all start to sing Birthday song to teacher



The cakeThe carrot here is so cute

Mr Carrot with the cake
hehe
Mr CarrotStay healthy always and happy always
Headed to sejarah tuition
I'm so so so so tired
keep
in tuition classand now, I'm so energetic
going to start my Est report around 10.00pm
haha
Have a happy news from Pong today
which is can play badminton tomorrow with friends
Yesh...
Labels: happy time
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
