Poet

10 of December 2008[Wednesday]
I feel sleepy although I slept early last night...
Maybe I still in sleeping mood....or camping mood...
Work....
Today, Wei Le sister ,Wei Ying joined me to work....
She and me need to wrap all the story book....
We left two boxes...
Two boxes contain around300++ story books....
Oh my gosh....I hope Wei Ying and me can finish wrapping all the story books by next week....

Back to my tuition life...
During English classes, we been taught to write a poet....
My poet is very funny and meaningless
Let me present my poet...
Don't laugh at me...my poet is really bad....

First poet....

You are very sweet
and that makes you funny
But you are rock and gay
so you'll earn some money

Okay, this poet is really weird...ignore

Second poet
I named it "Mama Love"

I hear your voice
I feel your tone
You give me warmth
and you give me love

Third poet....
get the rhythm from the song "Baa,Baa black sheep" second paragraph

Barley for the giraffe
Honey for the bunny
Cherry for the calf
Who is eating from the tree.

Fourth poet
I named it Rescue
Thanks Jia Min for giving me the idea....

Please don't leave me
I need you t make me happy
No more sadness,no more moody
It's an intro to beautiful life

My free style poet
I named it " Mickey and Pooh"
It doesn't look like a poet....
hehe

Hey,is Mickey home?
No,Goofy tells Minnie
Where did Mickey go?
Mickey went out

Hey guys,where is Mickey ask Pooh
Mickey went out to buy honey for you
Oh dear, I already bought honey for my dinner

Hey guys, Mickey is home
Carrying a jug of honey
walking carefully to the door...

Okay this really doesn't sound or look like a poet
haha
but I just want to write in my diary........

Got to go
hope I will get back my computer as fast as possible because I really want to post all the photo....
I want to write out my diary about the camp....
Stay Tuned o!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home