My brother ,Tom has his birthday party when he was 6 years old
meaning this year lor.....
He has his very first birthday party at 6
but
I never have any birthday party before....
sad....T__________________T
but
next year, I might be having one.....
haha
back to topic....

20 of September 2008{Saturday}
I have three hour chemistry tuition...
sleepy all the time....
haha
After that, attended Tom birthday party at McDonald.....

Tom...

Me and my family before the party start...

Birthday Room...

for girls

for boys

Tom is happy for this....

foods....

nuggets

My favorite... French Fries...
haha

Tom birthday cake....
cute....
I like the cartoon....

Half gone......

I left the party early because I have choir practice....
sad...
miss all the nice nice part...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    your brother 6 years old already. Does not look like 6 years old. Nvm, khai yi's brother also same. Also did not look like 6 years old.(ha ha..... dun look at it so serious.) So next year which school he going to study???
    Melting Ice Cream said...
    ur brother damn cute larh!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home