Last night {19 of July, Saturday}
have campfire at SMJK Katholik
I went to school around 2.45pm
actually I suppose to go to Sonya house and wait at her house
then go to school together
I reached her house but she didn't hear me
haiz
so I walk to school my own
my first time walking to school
feel so good
haha
fresh for me
hehe
I waited at school for like 45 minutes
at last
Thiam Ming reached school
at last got people company me
because I was alone and lonely
haha
me before go to school
haha

In the bus



Timothy, Huey Yi, Krystle ,Nikki and Sonya
Below are same "urusan" done by Sonya and Chee Peng
They sat different bus and still doing "urusan"
don't learn




Below are Timothy and Shaun

Shaun


We had our dinner at one mamak stall



The Plate

Nikki picking rubbish
good girl


Walking to the school







Other troop reach




too bored








They singing and dancing 'frog' song




No idea what they playing

We waited at the 'lorong' for an hour






One black one white
one tall one short




We don't get to play
sad la
Campfire start......







Open Ceromony
Lion dance

















Cheer Leader
nice show

24 drums????

can you see the girl with white mask????
scare me
because she sit right in front me
the show
very nice
the souvenir
Jeung Han exchange his scarf with Singapore troop

Chun Keat fighting for the Singapore Scout scarf
The End
reach home around 12.20 am
tired.......
have campfire at SMJK Katholik
I went to school around 2.45pm
actually I suppose to go to Sonya house and wait at her house
then go to school together
I reached her house but she didn't hear me
haiz
so I walk to school my own
my first time walking to school
feel so good
haha
fresh for me
hehe
I waited at school for like 45 minutes
at last
Thiam Ming reached school
at last got people company me
because I was alone and lonely
haha
me before go to schoolhaha

In the bus



Timothy, Huey Yi, Krystle ,Nikki and SonyaBelow are same "urusan" done by Sonya and Chee Peng
They sat different bus and still doing "urusan"
don't learn




Below are Timothy and Shaun

Shaun

We had our dinner at one mamak stall



The Plate
Nikki picking rubbishgood girl


Walking to the school






Other troop reach



too bored







They singing and dancing 'frog' song



No idea what they playing
We waited at the 'lorong' for an hour





One black one whiteone tall one short




We don't get to playsad la
Campfire start......







Open CeromonyLion dance

















Cheer Leadernice show

24 drums????
can you see the girl with white mask????scare me
because she sit right in front me
the showvery nice
the souvenir
Jeung Han exchange his scarf with Singapore troop
Chun Keat fighting for the Singapore Scout scarfThe End
reach home around 12.20 am
tired.......
Labels: Happy day 22
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
