Busy Me

Huh
At last ,I can sit in front of computer for long long time
haha
Since last week I started busying with my homework and folio and bla bla bla
at last
I can blog
haha
can write down my diary
haha
haha
haha
I'm now very happy.
On May, Cikgu Tan gave us(for those who took his bm tuition) a task
that is write a cerpen about nilai murni
And my nilai murni was "Kemapanan Alam Sekitar"
First time I got my nilai I can't accept it
because it is too hard
NO NO NO NO
how to write?????? Cerpen about "Kemapanan Alam Sekitar"????????
ARGH
the dead line for us to pass up our cerpen is 4 of July
that day was Cikgu Tan and Jia Ming birthday
Happy Belated Birthday to my teacher and friend
Wish your wishes and dream comes true.
I start writing my cerpen on 1st of July
everyday I spent around two hours to complete one part
I divided my ceepen into 5 part.
I want to say thank you to Cikgu Tan because he gave me the idea for my cerpen
thank you teacher
I managed to completed my cerpen on 4 of July morning around 10.00am
that day I didn't go school because was "Hari Terbuka"
haha
I named my cerpen as "Bara"
meaning of "Bara" is 'semangat yang berterusan untuk mencapai cita-cita'
haha

This is my cerpen
6 pages

5 and 6 of July
busy with my moral folio
I completed 5 'tugasan harian' on Saturday {5 of July}
and 3 'tugasan harian on Sunday {6 of July}

doing the 'tugasan harian'
haha
ignore me
syok sendiri

11 of July{ Friday}
I almost cry in class that day
because of my class 'kebersihan'
I want to resign because I think I did not do well as a Ketua Kebersihan
and I felt that I'm useless and bla bla bla
Last period we got gotong-royong
and
that time I found out 6 people are useless in my class about kebersihan
1. T.T
2.W.Y.W
3. Mhn
4. F.D
5.F.F
6.Fdh
no offense
and
I don't want to write their name out
I just don't like them
ignore me

Saturday {12 of July}
found something interesting in my house
that is
this were second time
a mother cat come my house and give birth
Cats like to give birth at my house bicycle sheet
I don't know why?????
There were 4 kittens
2 black and 2 gold in colour
cute
I would like to say Sorry to my sister Jialin and my friend Jia Min
because they don't like cats
and
I still post to picture of cats and kittens
sorry
sorry
sorry

drinking milk......

Sunday{13 of July}
At last I managed to finish my moral folio
Yahoo......
can play ready
haha

looks empty......
but I'm happy
hehe......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home