Very first time??????????
huh???....
Today is my first time my Subang friends come to my house.....
why they come?????
because we need to finish our NIE project.......
hehe
they arrived my house around 9.20+++am......
today...... Krystle didn't come....
haiz......
after a long discussion......
we decided to use kids as our every poster.......
the only kids we can get was my brother.......
because...... we have no time to find kids........
Mum drove us to Kota Kemuning lakeside ........
we walked to their playground because there are very windy.....

the big tree

the big tree branch
the playground......
Tom start to play

view of playground
Tom was playing
me.... the purple shirt....
Sonya the white shirt....
Veronica the pink shirt
PLEASE LITTER HERE
nice tree
still playing the same thing
Shaun was thinking for last poster....
thinking....
I took......
which will you choose????
black or white????
small plant.. grow under the tree
took from bottom of tree
spider man....
Get this paper plane from ground....



the grass....
my slipper .......
me......

playing swing.....

side view of playground
love it...
very nice....
natural green.....
see-saw......
hehe
I wanted to take the photo of the big tree....
All the sudden.....
Tom ran over.....
terambil....
but nice....
look natural....
hehe
Run faster..run faster ....
going to win.......
Just finish jumping....
I mean Tom
Tom acting like a girl......
While we chatting at the playground.....
suddenly droplet of rain start falling......
so we ran into 'pondok'
In the 'pondok'.....
Shaun playing with Tom
Veronica and Sonya
the playground who located at the lakeside
nice view
the sharp stone....
actually is good for health....
huh???....
Today is my first time my Subang friends come to my house.....
why they come?????
because we need to finish our NIE project.......
hehe
they arrived my house around 9.20+++am......
today...... Krystle didn't come....
haiz......
after a long discussion......
we decided to use kids as our every poster.......
the only kids we can get was my brother.......
because...... we have no time to find kids........
Mum drove us to Kota Kemuning lakeside ........
we walked to their playground because there are very windy.....
Tom start to play
Sonya the white shirt....
Veronica the pink shirt
which will you choose????
black or white????
Get this paper plane from ground....
very nice....
natural green.....
hehe
All the sudden.....
Tom ran over.....
terambil....
but nice....
look natural....
hehe
going to win.......
I mean Tom
suddenly droplet of rain start falling......
so we ran into 'pondok'
In the 'pondok'.....
actually is good for health....
pain.....
=.=
They went back around 5.40+++pm.....
At last.... we finish our NIE project.....
yahoo
Tomorrow.....
Is my favorite Sunday......
I love Sunday morning...because can play badminton and wushu......
haha
I love this two sport very much.....
love it and like it
I hope I can play it everyday......
haha......
Of course.... need to study too.....
okay.....
Holiday is now over....
and need to back to study...
meaning to say....
less playing...
less touching computer....
hehe
Starting next week....
need to work hard.....
need to study hard
cannot be lazy.......
need to concentrate in study and my favorite sport....
hehe
last thing....
need to keep fit...
hehe
Birthday coming....
I hope not to early because I don't want to get older and older......
NO......................DON'T WANT..................
T_______________________________________T
=.=
They went back around 5.40+++pm.....
At last.... we finish our NIE project.....
yahoo
Tomorrow.....
Is my favorite Sunday......
I love Sunday morning...because can play badminton and wushu......
haha
I love this two sport very much.....
love it and like it
I hope I can play it everyday......
haha......
Of course.... need to study too.....
okay.....
Holiday is now over....
and need to back to study...
meaning to say....
less playing...
less touching computer....
hehe
Starting next week....
need to work hard.....
need to study hard
cannot be lazy.......
need to concentrate in study and my favorite sport....
hehe
last thing....
need to keep fit...
hehe
Birthday coming....
I hope not to early because I don't want to get older and older......
NO......................DON'T WANT..................
T_______________________________________T
Labels: happy day19
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
