This week
full with surprise and scare.....
surprise because of my improvement
Scare because of my result.......
Physics pass + improved
Chemistry pass + improved
Addmath pass + improved
History pass + improved
Moral pass + improved
EST pass + improved
TK pass + improved
English pass + improved
...............................
now....
I waiting for my BM, Chinese and Mathematics
haiz....
scare for these subject......
Last Sunday... played Lego with Tom....
we built a house to them to live...
hehe
The house
the kitchen and dining room
living room , toilet , bedroom and computer room
the car.....
Main door
side view of house
Do you see the food on the table....
they have crab, vegetable ans two sets of western food
Having dinner....
Wednesday....
at last... get my class photo.....
First take
First row.....
from left
Feon, Hui Yi, Jia Yin, Shaun, En. Abdul Rahman, Elaine, Terence, Faiz and Kah Sern
Second row
from left
Wei Hao, Cheerish, Farah Dalila, Azureen,Tasha, An Chyi, Samantha, Fiona, Naemeh, Mei Kuan and Sanjieev
Third row
from left
Daniel, Fadhli, Chee Peng,Mahen, Jia Ming, Jie Sheng , Terance, Jeung Han, Win Keong,
Yew Wei and Omar
People who are not in the photo are Gladwin, Farah Liyana, Nadiah, Azril and Kugiindran
Second take
Third take.....
with all the silly and funny looks...
but seem like my class teacher not enjoying....
I sat on the chair....
from left....the third one....
hehe
I get a chance to sit because I'm ketua kebersihan....
hehe
Hui Yi, the girl beside me.....
She is 4C ketua keceriaan
Feon, the girl beside Hui Yi....
She is 4C bendahari....
hehe
Shaun....the boy beside me.....
4C monitor.....
Today....
have scout meeting and I went
hehe
this year I'm form 4
so I'm be separate to senior scout....
hehe
the activity that we did today was building shelter
we were provided 10 bakau and 9 tali
the bakau
I tied this
in the process.....
other group..
hehe
THE END
full with surprise and scare.....
surprise because of my improvement
Scare because of my result.......
Physics pass + improved
Chemistry pass + improved
Addmath pass + improved
History pass + improved
Moral pass + improved
EST pass + improved
TK pass + improved
English pass + improved
...............................
now....
I waiting for my BM, Chinese and Mathematics
haiz....
scare for these subject......
Last Sunday... played Lego with Tom....
we built a house to them to live...
hehe
The house
the kitchen and dining room
living room , toilet , bedroom and computer room
the car.....
Main door
side view of house
Do you see the food on the table....they have crab, vegetable ans two sets of western food
Having dinner....Wednesday....
at last... get my class photo.....
First takeFirst row.....
from left
Feon, Hui Yi, Jia Yin, Shaun, En. Abdul Rahman, Elaine, Terence, Faiz and Kah Sern
Second row
from left
Wei Hao, Cheerish, Farah Dalila, Azureen,Tasha, An Chyi, Samantha, Fiona, Naemeh, Mei Kuan and Sanjieev
Third row
from left
Daniel, Fadhli, Chee Peng,Mahen, Jia Ming, Jie Sheng , Terance, Jeung Han, Win Keong,
Yew Wei and Omar
People who are not in the photo are Gladwin, Farah Liyana, Nadiah, Azril and Kugiindran
Second take
Third take.....with all the silly and funny looks...
but seem like my class teacher not enjoying....
I sat on the chair....
from left....the third one....
hehe
I get a chance to sit because I'm ketua kebersihan....
hehe
Hui Yi, the girl beside me.....
She is 4C ketua keceriaan
Feon, the girl beside Hui Yi....
She is 4C bendahari....
hehe
Shaun....the boy beside me.....
4C monitor.....
Today....
have scout meeting and I went
hehe
this year I'm form 4
so I'm be separate to senior scout....
hehe
the activity that we did today was building shelter
we were provided 10 bakau and 9 tali
the bakau
I tied this
in the process.....
other group..hehe
THE END
Labels: Busy week 2
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
