23 of May...
after 9.20am...
at last I finished my form 4 mid-year exam...
yahoo...
I passed my Physics...
yahoo....
24 of May..
woke up at 5.20am to prepare myself to one day trip...
hehe
bought breakfast at McDonald...
Reached school around 6.10am...
hehe
When I was there...
I was the first form 4 girl reached school ....
others only form 3 boys and girls...
quite little.....
Bus reached around 7 am
After two hours journey...
at last we reached....
First stop....
Mushroom farm.....
these are picture of mushroom....
to kill bacteria...
This guy explain everything to us
'hou ku'
fresh....just out from bottle
the white part..
good for cure cancer
the wood silk for mushroom to grow up
on the ground....
fail..
got to throw

same as up...
Random

baby mushroom





me with mushroom






die mushroom
on the ground

going to throw...
this much





Finish visiting mushroom farm
Next stop
Peanut farm




after 9.20am...
at last I finished my form 4 mid-year exam...
yahoo...
I passed my Physics...
yahoo....
24 of May..
woke up at 5.20am to prepare myself to one day trip...
hehe
bought breakfast at McDonald...
Reached school around 6.10am...
hehe
When I was there...
I was the first form 4 girl reached school ....
others only form 3 boys and girls...
quite little.....
Bus reached around 7 am
After two hours journey...
at last we reached....
First stop....
Mushroom farm.....
these are picture of mushroom....
good for cure cancer
fail..
got to throw
Random
on the ground
this much
Next stop
Peanut farm
need one day time
24 hours
inside the guni
me with peanuts
Machine to pack the nuts



Pack in big bag...



Back to bus...
next stop...
Tofu factory
on the way to there...
I saw a sign board writting "Raub Australian Gold Mining SDN.BHD"
then I saw this lake..
nice view



We walked to the factoryit located at housing area
out there got rambutan tree
the tofu
cut tofu
spoil or fail...throw...
pretty right??????fresh...
just make...
taofopok
put in water..to keep fresh
in the processAround 12.45 to 1 pm
had lunch at a restaurant
this the nameAround 3.30pm
went to see elephant..
hehe


the teeth.....strong
the tourist got to chance to play with elephant..



the foods








naughty elephantgo 'curi'
baby elephant foods..
it's like watermelon








Baby elephant
Had a photo with tour guide..."Jane"After that..
went to 'perkampungan Orang Asli'






"Deerland"







They don't like near to human...


Friends force deer to stand up



Getting near
At last...hehe



It's stand with me 5 second...
their shit
cute porcupine



the snake
so near to me
small bear
Although I don't know what animal is this..but
it's cute
they sleep and cover by dry leaf


touching the snake
see the 'red red' thing????snake pee and shit from there
go home
small bear playing by it own with leaf

this bear..got 'sakit gila'
Eating Labels: happy day 14
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







