Family Day

Last two week..
moral teacher asked "when is your family day?"
that time I was blur..... and start thinking..."erm...when a????"
after a long time of thinking...
at last...
I get it...

I seldom have Family day....
because my dad worked oversea......
haiz....
4 of May 2008
dad brought us to Tania basketball court to play basketball....
as usual I can't shot 3 pointer.....
so lame....to me.....
haiz...
after basketball we played this....

see saw

hehe happy about that....
but the sad thing was....
sister Jialyn not in the picture...
she was busying helping us to toke the photo...
hehe
by the way....
thank you so much.... first I ran to sit with dad and mum
then I ran and sat in front.....
papa and mama
lastly....I sat behind.... alone.....no one want to play with me.....
haiz.....
Tom want to fly.....
hehe
I think this is the family day I had.... in this year....
hehe....
can put in moral folio la
I think....
Sport day of SMK USJ 8
I think I will upload after exam....
quite a lot...
hehe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home