After two weeks exam...
at last we have 4 day to rest and study.....
16 of may...."teacher day".....
Saturday and Sunday
and lastly Monday....to replace Wesak day....
haha
4 day.....
can study...
no need so rush...
hehe.....
This term.....[mid-year exam]...
I very sure that I will fail two or three subject....
which is Physics... , Chemistry...or maybe addmath..
addmath *touch wood*........
Physics paper dam hard......
Chemistry....paper 3 counted easy.... but paper 1 and 2 very very very very very very very hard.......
Addmath paper 2 can do la.. but I got left 2 question blank....haiz
I love history....this term I prefer paper 2....
essay question...
I felt essay easier than objective .......
for this term la...
hehe.....
Next weeks....
last week for exam....
and then next Saturday[24 of May] got one day trip......
hehe......
and Ipoh camp coming up.......
and our dance haven complete....or can say haven start yet.......
hehe.....
gambateh....exam going to over....
jia you...


exam mark cannot less than 55+++
..........
........
......
....
..
.
.
..
....
......
........
..........
.......hehe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home