Kitten

Today as normal walked into school with the feeling of sleepy....
but
All the sudden.....
a kitten jumped out from the cement chair......
scare me......

this type of kitten but gold in colour....
cute

I followed the kitten, but it ran away
I think it seeking for food......
after that...... I went to sit with my friends...
suddenly , the kitten appeared at our behind
and it come to my bag and smell it
?????? why smell my bag...I have no food....
after that
the kitten went to other place
at the worst thing is...
there were a group of boys sitting down... eating their nasi lemak....
one guy.....[I think is crazy] stand up and thrown one of the bag lying down on the floor
to the kitten...
Luckily, the kitten ran fast....
haha.....
********
before recess .....
I saw the kitten right in front of bilik seni....[1 floor]
form 3 guys get to bully the kitten....
the seni teacher... I think she scare of cat...
so she took a broom and tried to chase the kitten away....
one malay girl carried the kitten and brought it down....[to ground floor]
after recess
after 4 period of Chemistry and BM.....
the kitten come to our class......
Feon scare cat.... Cheerish hate cat....
both of them went to behind of the class......
both of the scare and hate....
I went to play with the kitten.....
and bad news is the kitten just finish pass motion......
and the smell and shit still there
wth....
so dirty....
yerh.........
at last...
Terence Tan brought the kitten down to canteen[ think so]
because I heard it....
not sure....
Ai yah....
whatever place.....but the kitten must be safe......
hehe......
Afternoon....
got badminton curriculum ...
at first I don't want to play......
but after Feon ask to....play only la....
haha
but after playing badminton.....
very tired...
I went tuition with my sleepy eye...
almost slept in the tuition
haiz....
I hope not to happen again.......
hehe...hopefully la....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home