Exam ,exam,exam ,exam
this week full with exam
this term exam is so hard
for me la
Although i study but still can't do it
wth
specially on additional math
when practice can do
but come to exam I really can't do
wth
hate myself a lot
come to form 4 I hope that I can back to form 3
form 3 life is the best
at least can enjoy a bit
no need to worry about the exam paper
form 3 got objective question
if I don't know still can 'tembak'
haha
but come to form 4
objective question is gone
although still got
but is too little
form 4
I prefer to write essay or karangan
I don't like paper 2
hehe
got to gambateh
exam still got a few day
got to work hard
but this term
I confirm that I will fail 2 or 3 subject
haha
haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home