17 of March
form 4 start exam
first day, we got math,chemistry and Chinese
Second day, I got BM and technology engineering[TE]
I did not take TE because got to go for basketball
yeh.....we won.....haha
the first day,18 of March
Second day,19 of March[second day of competition]
the day where I sprain my foot
stupid
never mind
our team won
haha
never mind
The most important thing is the third day of competition 21 of March
our school vs USJ 13
this game is the most nice and excited
haha
everyone in the stadium were shouted to support
they played rough and rude
elbow
keep hitting my friend
what the hell
hate them man
I and other player sitting there and keep supporting them
I shout until no more voice
hehe
but never mind,
we won also
haha
this week I skip quite a lot of exam paper
so need to retake next week haiz
These are some photo about the stadium
the court have three function
first : basketball court
second : Badminton court
third : Bola jaring court
so, there are a lot of cello tape on the court
first look is quite blur for me
haha
In the stadium is so so so so hot
they did not open much door just one or two
we can sweat while we sitting down on the chair
The basketball court

the left hand side of stadium
quite blur
sorry
the right hand side of court
still yellow
don't know why?
first day, we got math,chemistry and Chinese
Second day, I got BM and technology engineering[TE]
I did not take TE because got to go for basketball
yeh.....we won.....haha
the first day,18 of March
Second day,19 of March[second day of competition]
the day where I sprain my foot
stupid
never mind
our team won
haha
never mind
The most important thing is the third day of competition 21 of March
our school vs USJ 13
this game is the most nice and excited
haha
everyone in the stadium were shouted to support
they played rough and rude
elbow
keep hitting my friend
what the hell
hate them man
I and other player sitting there and keep supporting them
I shout until no more voice
hehe
but never mind,
we won also
haha
this week I skip quite a lot of exam paper
so need to retake next week haiz
These are some photo about the stadium
the court have three function
first : basketball court
second : Badminton court
third : Bola jaring court
so, there are a lot of cello tape on the court
first look is quite blur for me
haha
In the stadium is so so so so hot
they did not open much door just one or two
we can sweat while we sitting down on the chair
The basketball court
the left hand side of stadium
quite blur
sorry
the right hand side of courtstill yellow
don't know why?
Labels: Busy week
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

