Today
29 of March, Saturday
this were the second Saturday we schooling
Yesterday morning
teacher asked to me take history paper and english paper to replace my exam
and
yesterday night
friend sms me
said that today got training
wth
I study the whole night all about history
and I not taking exam tomorrow morning
wth
.............
This morning
I reached school
after assemble ......
I went to meet my friend
I saw teacher there
and teacher asked me to take exam paper
what...............................
I forgot everything
and want me to go for exam.....
fine......
I go
haiz.......................
T________T
that time feel like crying
after changing
I went into bilik mesyuarat to take English paper
haha
Luckily is English
no need any memories.....
haha
one of the question was 'describe a day you spent with your family members'.
and i wrote that
haha
After school.......
I went home.....
I hyper tired........
I planed to sleep after bath
unfortunately my plan was destroy by sister Jialyn
she want to bring us to shopping and lunch
whatever...............
the good news was her plan was destroy by Achi
haha
so we can only go out at 6.30pm
haha
we went to Salmon Steak House
and there were crowed
but the food there are economical
I ordered 'Lemon fish'
nice
we ordered large ice lemon tea.........
this huge
she shock once she saw
haha

After dinner, we went to Subang Parade
go for shop.....I bought a sport t-shirt for training.
white but nice
This is the shirt
simple but nice
hehe

Actually the main purpose we go for shopping is to
buy cloth for sister Jialyn
we went Parkson
after we round and round
at last we get it
haha

Sister JL in the fitting room....
I peeping behind the door
haha
can see me????????
after shopping......
it only around 8
so I want to go to some where place to drink or lepak
haha
I plan to go Leo's
but ..........
eat ice-cream better
so we went Baskin Robbin at Taipan
haha
we ordered two banana bot
hihi

The ice-cream....
My favorite flavour ....
mint chocolate chip....and mad about chocolate{no sugar added}


Me and JL

Me and WY


me......

erm......
don't know what to say about
haha......


three of us
same....

free drinks from BR
JL playing with that...
JL took this photo....
I don't know when

just water

After finish all
these are the rubbish

Can you see my eye?

Be forced to take this photo
'we dip, you drip'
Baskin Robbin

The view

want fight????????
no la
just play play

We lepak there for around 30 minutes
then we went home
JL drove hyper fast



want to take photo one
but is too shaky
can't really get it

I tried to get the photo of the speed
but
too fast
so shaky again

slow a bit and I control my hand
get it
^^

Forgotten
today I get my addmath paper
and I pass
my chemistry also pass
happy
^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home