17 of March

Monday
today we got math, chemistry and Chinese 2 for exam
math okay
but chemistry is killing me
first time in my life I left blank in the examination
wth
how come
why????????????
I confirm I going to fail this time
first time and last time
hope so
I hope I can
no no no no
I must pass
{I talking to myself} [syok sendiri]
afternoon around 1.30
I got Chinese exam
this exam also kill me off
wth
we are form 4 but teacher gave us form 5 syllabus
wth
hard like hell
i can't answer also
actually my Chinese quite bad
haiz
but form 5 syllabus o!!!!!!!!!!
I really cannot answer
how stupid am I
haiz
exam for two week
at the same time also got basketball competition
so I got to gambateh
go go go
never give out

haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home